- Scientific papers should be sent exclusively through the 41asm.soa.org.sg website.
- Accepted papers will be framed in 3 modalities
1. P Balasubramaniam YOIA (oral presentation)
- Applies only to local Orthopaedic Surgeons below the age of 40 as on 1/01/2018
- MUST be a paid member of the Singapore Orthopaedic Association.
- The presenter has to be the Principal Investigator
- Only original unpublished work (either done overseas or locally) will be considered
- Clinical and/or scientific papers are preferred especially those which contribute to new knowledge.
- The application is to include a declaration of the amount of work done at the time of submission by the presenter. This will be made known to the P Balasubramaniam YOIA Panel of Judges.
2. Oral presentation
3. Poster (electronic) presentation.
- The Scientific Committee may change the form of submission of approved papers.
- Deadline for submission of papers:
6:00PM on August 31, 2018
(This date will not be extended)
- The author who will present the work must be enrolled in the event and with the registration paid to submit the work.
- Payments made with credit cards have immediate automatic release, online.
- Payments made through cheque, deposit or bank transfer depend on compensation and information from banks.
- Format for submission:
- Title: should be written in capital letters.
- Author and co-authors: should start with surnames, followed by the initials of the names, separated by commas. Limit of 6 co-authors. In addition the institution of all must be informed.
- The writing of the texts should be divided into items:
- Introduction / Objectives
- Materials and Methods
- Results / Discussion
Maximum text size: 3,000 characters and spaces (not including title, authors and institutions).
- There is no limit to abstracts per author but no more than one abstract based on the same research paper will be accepted.
- The limit of authors for each work: 1 author and up to 6 co-authors. The presenter should be responsible for submitting the work.
- The author can declare his presentation option (oral or poster). The Scientific Committee will follow the author’s choice whenever possible.
- After submitting the work, the author will receive the confirmation through the contract email informed in the application. This confirmation message is the guarantee that the job was submitted correctly. If you do not receive the email with the submission confirmation, the author should contact the secretariat immediately and before the submission deadline.
- The acceptance status of the work will be made available until September 30, 2018.
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org